well, just caught a cold, feeling punky and not too inspired-actually spent the morning in bed reading through Vanity Fair mag brought home by my daughter yesterday…but the studio is now workable! Gonna go draw now!
About the ArtistNanci has a BFA from the University of Oregon, and an MA/MFA from University of Iowa. In addition to being a practicing artist since 1988, she has taught at colleges in Kentucky, Virginia, Maryland, and Colorado. When not in the studio, you can find her in the garden, or volunteering around town.
About the ArtMy current work is inspired by the movement and entanglement of layered twining forms. I love creating contradictory impulses - approaching and withdrawing -overlapping and pulling apart - density and ethereality - beauty and menace. All images are copyright the artist. No reproduction or use without permission.
recent comments – join the conversation
- nerskine on Not Done – Still Here
- marandarussell on Not Done – Still Here
- nerskine on Everybody into the pool! (the art of not being all-consumingly productive all the time)
- Kate Dardine on Everybody into the pool! (the art of not being all-consumingly productive all the time)
- nerskine on Art Touring…..