If you’ve been to this blog before, you will notice a different theme. From what I’ve been reading, a black background for an artist’s site – not so good.
It’s too strong compared to the images of the work- and white on black type is harder to read…. so I’m trying something new.
The studio is getting more stripped down each day- starting to echo in here!
About the ArtistNanci has a BFA from the University of Oregon, and an MA/MFA from University of Iowa. In addition to being a practicing artist since 1988, she has taught at colleges in Kentucky, Virginia, Maryland, and Colorado. When not in the studio, you can find her in the garden, or volunteering around town.
DRAWINGS for SALE
PAINTINGS for SALE
About the ArtMy current work is inspired by the movement and entanglement of layered twining forms. I love creating contradictory impulses - approaching and withdrawing -overlapping and pulling apart - density and ethereality - beauty and menace. All images are copyright the artist. No reproduction or use without permission.
recent comments – join the conversation
- nerskine on Everybody into the pool! (the art of not being all-consumingly productive all the time)
- Kate Dardine on Everybody into the pool! (the art of not being all-consumingly productive all the time)
- nerskine on Art Touring…..
- eightdecades on Art Touring…..
- nerskine on wait…. is this work really complete..?